So it seems we have 2 objectives which will call for us to deploy in two teams.
- Team One: Get into the lower level of the Thrane installation, steal the jewel, and escape
- Team Two: Get into the upper level where the 333 Lunatic LAME show is taking place, cause a distraction that will buy Team One some cover, humiliate the Silver Flame, Thrane, and Pansy Creedo, and escape.
We have a pool of 5500gp to outfit ourselves (or 1100gp each) and whatever we can call in from our contacts.
What we had sketched out before is that Millie, Kit, and Lin would make up Team One, given their sneak/stealth/kick-ass-when-trouble-starts ability. Eion and Alain are specifically suited for causing a distraction in this instance.Things to consider:
- Eion and Alain will need tickets to the show or a way to gain entrance.
- We may be searched for weapons if we enter through the front door
- We have the knife we found that creates an extra-dimensional space, which I think will be the crux of how Alain and Eion survive…potentially.
- We need to be away from this place pretty quickly. I spent my coin on the 8th level create portal ritual. If you can cast rituals, consider how they can be of help here. Alain will be using his Battlefield Elocution to good effect.
- This is Thrane, not some disorganized third-world pirate state so, after the heist, we will be in trouble in the 5 Nations.
- There will be lots of common-folk who Alain would prefer not to turn into casualties. What can be done to not go down in history as leading a massacre?
- We may have items that the other team may need so we may want to trade out what makes sense.
- We will likely need to escape separately. Where will we meet?
- Should one of us be captured, what do we expect of the others?
- What resources from your contacts can you enlist?
We’ve got some time to plan so let’s think it through.